Up to £50000 plus benefits (DOE)
re:Source Talent are proudly working in partnership with a leading technology solutions business based in Chorley. This solutions business are expanding into the healthcare arena after continued success in their current field.
The business are looking to hire a hands-on Marketing Manager that will be responsible for:-
- Designing, executing and reporting on the whole marketing strategy including branding, web and digital footprint, social media, e-marketing campaigns, content management, collateral and so much more
- You will lead on digital strategy, customer acquisition and retention channels working collaboratively with stakeholders across the business and external partners to build compelling marketing campaigns , to support revenue growth and brand awareness
- You will monitor, analyse and report on all marketing activity, delivering insights and ROI analysis and manage the marketing budget.
What experience do you need, in order to be successful?
This is a really hands on role with a wide-ranging remit, and would suit someone who loves a challenge but can handle the pressures of a busy workload.
You will need to have the following:-
- B2B technology marketing background with minimum 5 years experience
- Ideally experience of working in a SaaS software / healthcare business
- Educated to degree level and / or holds a CIM qualification
- Experience of managing marketing campaigns around new product development / product launches
- Strong content creator
- Broad experience of creating content for, managing and reporting on digital marketing channels, specifically social media
- Previously managed PPC, Social or Google Ads campaigns
- Marketing analytics, including google analytics, experience
- Knowledge of demand generation and lead nurture techniques
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and excellent attention to detail
A salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits is available for this postion, depending on experience.
There is the opportunity after a successful induction to work on a hybrid working basis, as well as flexi time.
What will the first 3 to 6 months look like in this role?
What does future progression look like in this position?
What will the working environment look like for people in this role?
Amazing news! Your job application sent successfully.
It looks like you have already applied for this job.
Oh no. An error has occurred. Please check you have completed all the fields!