Collections Agent / Customer Service Agent
£23100 plus benefits
Perch Group are looking to hire Collections Agents for their busy Collections Contact Centre based in Blackpool. This is an excellent time to join the business.
You will be responsible for the following:-
- To make outbound calls to customers using the dialler system.
- To take inbound calls in a timely manner using the dialler system.
- To understand and undertake Data Protection checks with customers and third parties.
- To assist customers with queries and questions in a professional and helpful way.
- To discuss customers finances and appropriate solutions.
- To have a good understanding of the FCA/ SRA.
- To have a good understanding of debt management and insolvency options.
- To understand where and how to signpost customers.
- To understand the purpose and why to signpost to the Specialist Support Team.
- Develop their own Continuing Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Liaising with the courts and the legal team.
- To have a good understanding of the litigation and enforcement process.
What experience do you need, in order to be successful?
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to demonstrate the following:-
- A keen eye for detail
- High level of computer literacy coupled with analytical skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A professional and helpful telephone manner.
- Ability to self-manage time ad varying work loads and able to assist staff with prioritising their own workloads
There are the following shift patterns:-
- 08.30 til 5.00
- 9.00 - 5.30
- 9.30 - 6.00
- and 1 Saturday in 3.
The anticipated Start date for these positions is the 31st Jan.
Please note:- Offers subject to a successful Credit Check and DBS.
What will the first 3 to 6 months look like in this role?
What does future progression look like in this position?
What will the working environment look like for people in this role?
Amazing news! Your job application sent successfully.
It looks like you have already applied for this job.
Oh no. An error has occurred. Please check you have completed all the fields!