Digital Solution Architect
Cheshire / Hybrid Working / Remote Working
Competitive Salary plus Excellent Benefits
Military & Defence
re:Source Talent are exclusively partnering with National Nuclear Laboratory on their search for a Digital Solutions Architect.
The NNL operate a hybrid infrastructure and continue to lead the way in maximising the use of cloud technology in the nuclear industry. The Digital Solutions Architect will predominantly work with our customers to understand their needs and create appropriate solutions for delivery.
The main responsibilities are:-
- The Digital Solutions Architect will act as the technical Design Authority on behalf of the Chief Architect for all approved solutions that are to be delivered
- Accountable for designing technical solutions for multi million-pound business initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring technical solutions align to NNL and T&DC strategy
- Responsible for facilitating business and technical workshops, deriving business and technical requirements and creating business process maps and user stories
- Creating innovative proof of concepts (code, application, configuration) to demonstrate solutions to senior stakeholders
- Balance business need within the technical and security landscape
- Undertake solution assessments and fit gap analysis
- Produce high level designs and application blueprints
- Document buy over build position taking into account financial and operational considerations
What experience do you need, in order to be successful?
The successful candidate will need to be:-
- Eligibility for security clearance to SC and be a UK national
- Have a broad understanding of technology across all domains including business systems and applications, data and information, technology and cyber security
- Be familiar with current and future digital trends and be able to demonstrate successful application to solve real world business problems
- Work in an agile way, the role will require a combination of business analysis, management of projects during the solutioning phase, research and development and designing digital solutions
- Demonstrable track record of working in a similar role
- Have a detailed and practical understanding of the Microsoft Cloud, Office 365 platform and business tools including for example Power Platform
- Good understanding and certification (or working towards) industry standards, Enterprise and Solutions Architecture, TOGAF, ITIL, APM and Cloud Architecture Technical Certifications
- Be self-motivated, proactive and customer focused with excellent organisational skills
- Be articulate and have good presentation skills
- Produce quality documentation and visual design skills (such as high-level designs)
They are offering a competitive salary and package as well as remote working.
What will the first 3 to 6 months look like in this role?
What does future progression look like in this position?
What will the working environment look like for people in this role?
Amazing news! Your job application sent successfully.
It looks like you have already applied for this job.
Oh no. An error has occurred. Please check you have completed all the fields!